Selank / Semax
Nootropic stack with minimal side-effects for Anger issues?
Can someone please recommend a Nootropic (or a stack) with minimal side-effects for Anger issues? Lately I find myself very angry, irritable and stressed. Thank you.
5htp+ashwagandha for anger issues
Phenylpiracetam is supposed to decrease emotional intensity. I feel that it's helped me. I stack it with hardwork and determination. Neurons that fire together, wire together. You have to focus on creating new non-pissed pathways. :^)
l-theanine is brilliant for controlling irritability.
You probably have:
1) low serotonin receptors - L Tryptophan is a temporary solution for this but not the whole answer - meditation can also improve serotonin regulation
2) high cortisol levels - meditation can help with this too; as can vigorous exercise like HIIT and weight based strength training
3) chronic low level inflammation - solution: GRADUALLY transition to a vegetarian or less meat, eggs and dairy heavy diet
4) poor executive function - solution: as well as meditation, dual n back improves working memory which is a huge part of executive function
5) poor dopamine receptivity - solution: increase dopamine receptor density through supplements like sulbutiamine, uridine, NAC and turmeric. I'll be posting a full stack dedicated to improving dopamine receptivity later this week or next (subject to time commitments)
interesting comment: "3) chronic low level inflammation - solution: GRADUALLY transition to a vegetarian or less meat, eggs and dairy heavy diet"
Can you shoot me info you have on this (studies), reddit? I'm curious. I went Vegeterian all of 2016, and now I am back to low meat consumption (just one serving of wild salmon a week for the DHA/EPA), and a Kangaroo steak the following week (for the Iron / B12). I alternate.
I smash eggs too (4-6 a day), lightly cooked or raw for a higher % of choline, and consume a good 500g of goat cheese per week for the fat.
I've not got inflammatory tests done, but I do many things to keep anger low (in theory), especially just keeping calm, staying fit/healthy in general and smashing many grams of Turmeric + Black pepper every day.
5-HTP is awesome! But it only balances serotonin, stack it with L-Tyrosine to balance dopamine and L-Dopa to balance norepinephrine!
It's a great stack!
Leave a reply